Job Posting: Sales Development Representative
Kindful is a fast-growing, leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We’ve built a platform that powers online fundraising + a fully featured CRM including integrations with best-in-class providers like Mailchimp, QuickBooks and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts. You will manage all components of the outbound sales development process which include prospecting, qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers. You will work closely with the direct sales team to strategize, plan and ensure seamless transition of opportunities.
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound calls to targeted accounts
- Manage consistent sales cadences via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Create personalized messaging to engage targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established Kindful sales development process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document all prospect interactions.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- The gift of sincere customer empathy
- You are a go-getter who finds ways to motivate yourself and those around you
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Hustle and Persistence (“No” doesn’t stop or phase you)