Job Posting: Sales Development Internship
Kindful is a Nashville-based software company that provides powerful software to help nonprofits organize data and manage donors better. Featuring online donation pages, donor database, reporting tools, and integrated partnerships with industry-leading services, Kindful’s platform is designed to help nonprofit employees manage their donors easier, saving time and creating better insights. Kindful proudly powers thousands of world-changing organizations both in the US and internationally. For more information, please visit www.kindful.com.
Kindful offers a casual, collaborative work environment and is located in the neighborhood of Berry Hill in Nashville, Tennessee.
As a Sales Development Intern you will get real world experience working in a fast paced, high growth sales organization. You will be trained on the most up to date sales techniques and tools. You will be paired with 3 other interns with the sole goal of helping introduce perspective prospects to Kindful’s Donor Management System.
This role is ideal for individuals who have recently graduated and are interested in a career in sales or interested in working for a Software as a service (SaaS) company. Due to the organization being in a stage of growth opportunities for full time employment and future advancement will likely be available.
- Paid? Yes - Hourly + Commission
- Internship Length - ~ 90 Days
- Opportunity for full time employment - Yes, we hope to be able to identify 2 or more individuals who will be extended full time offers.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound calls to targeted accounts
- Manage consistent sales cadences via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads.
- Develop targeted call lists
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.