Job Posting: Outbound Sales Development Representative
What we do:
Kindful was founded with a simple idea in mind: nonprofits should be able to spend less time focused on their database and more time focused on their mission. Kindful offers a beautifully designed, intuitive, fully integrated online fundraising CRM.
It’s our people who make Kindful special, enabling Kindful to make a real impact in the nonprofit market. We love technology and creating solutions. We’re passionate about building relationships within our team, with our partners, and with our customers. We go home at the end of the day knowing we’re furthering the mission of our customers who are making the world a better place in all sorts of wonderful ways.
Kindful offers excellent benefits and a casual, collaborative work environment. Kindful is located in the neighborhood of Berry Hill in Nashville, Tennessee.
The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts. You will manage all components of the outbound sales development process which include prospecting, qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers. You will work closely with the direct sales team to strategize, plan and ensure seamless transition of opportunities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound calls to targeted accounts
- Manage consistent sales cadences via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Create personalized messaging to engage targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established Kindful sales development process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document all prospect interactions.
Desired skill sets:
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- The gift of sincere customer empathy
- You are a go-getter who finds ways to motivate yourself and those around you
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Hustle and Persistence (“No” doesn’t stop or phase you)