Job Posting: Office Administrator (Part Time)
Kindful was founded with a simple idea in mind: it should be easier for nonprofits to manage their donors. Kindful offers a beautifully designed, intuitive, fully integrated online fundraising CRM.
Kindful is growing! Join our team of talented individuals passionately building relationships with our partners, customers, and within our team to make a real difference. The nonprofit market deserves a beautiful, fully-integrated online fundraising CRM.
Kindful is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Kindful is looking for an office administrator to help keep our office running smoothly, manage many of our team and customer meetings and events, and help enhance some of our most important employee and facility processes. Additionally, you will be a champion of Kindful’s office and company culture, ensuring our office is a welcoming and enjoyable place to be.
As the Office Administrator, your specific responsibilities are:
- You’ll be the first person that guests and employees see when they visit Kindful, so it is important that you enjoy being friendly and welcoming in order to create the right first impression.
- When guests arrive at Kindful (customers, partners, vendors, etc) you will answer the door, offer them a beverage, and maybe even conducting a light office tour.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure the Kindful office is secure, but as office administrator, you will have special purview to ensure the doors are properly locked or monitored when unlocked.
Manage the Office Schedule & Events
- Kindful is a busy place, with periodic customer & partner visits and after-hours events. As office administrator, you will be responsible for managing our event calendar and preparing for events through communication and task tracking. You’ll also be in charge of ensuring our meeting rooms are being used in the most efficient way, and resolving scheduling conflicts should they arise.
- From time to time we may ask you to help coordinate and manage events as they are happening, which may occur “after typical office hours”.
Ensure we stay stocked
- As office administrator, you will ensure that Kindful is stocked with the necessary office supplies, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, snacks, drinks, and paper products. To this end, you may be placing orders or coordinating with vendors.
- You’ll keep us looking good as well as running smoothly by keeping surfaces clean in the kitchen and common spaces, finding dirty dishes, running the dishwasher, and putting clean dishes away.
- You’ll help ensure trash and recycling gets disposed of properly. And that generally things like tables, chairs, office supplies remain in their rightful place.
- And finally, we have a couple of storage rooms that you will organize and maintain.
- When the unexpected arises around the office, you’ll be our primary point of contact for resolving the issue. For example, if the sink starts leaking in the kitchen, you’ll contact maintenance, communicate to Kindful to not use the sink, as well as an ETA for when the issue will be resolved.
- At Kindful we value transparent communication. As office administrator, you’ll be a special voice updating all team members about upcoming events, estimated resolutions to issues and friendly reminders about office management policies such as to turn off our lights and TVs when we leave for the day.
Qualifications & Skills
This is an entry-level position.
We are looking for an Office Administrator who is:
- Outgoing, personable, and professional with high emotional IQ
- A self-starter, resourceful and motivated to go above and beyond regardless of the task
- Possesses exceptional organization, planning, and creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Adept at communicating through a variety of mediums
- Tech savvy and fluent in common office SaaS tools such as G Suite and Slack
- Must be able to bend over, stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds.
We are looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of the team and enhance our unique company culture!
This is an on-site position in Nashville, Tennessee. Candidates should be available to work 15-25 hours a week. Candidates Applicant must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.