Job Posting: Customer Support Content Agent
Kindful is a fast-growing, leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We’ve built a platform that powers online fundraising + a fully featured CRM including integrations with best-in-class providers like Mailchimp, QuickBooks and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Kindful is growing and looking for a detail-oriented content creator to further build and fine tune our self-service Help Center content. If you are passionate about written communication and video creation with our amazing non-profit customers in mind, you have the qualities we are looking for! You will help thousands of nonprofits achieve their goals and impact positive change in our world by writing help articles, creating “how-to” videos, and leading webinars to help them successfully use the Kindful platform.
This position is located in our Nashville, TN headquarters.
- With a working knowledge of the Kindful product, you will write articles for our Help Center that effectively teach our customers to use various Kindful features
- Create training videos to show our customers how to use the Kindful product (this includes writing, narrating, and editing videos)
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the entire Help Center
- Train customers in use of the Kindful product through leading webinars on a recurring basis
- Collaborate closely with Kindful Success Team members to assist in building our internal knowledge base
- Assist the support team in answering incoming customer tickets as needed
- Continually educate yourself and others in an ever-changing technology environment
- Provide product feedback to our management and product teams
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embraces flexibility and change
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Proficiency in video editing software, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Multiple years of work experience in content creation and/or customer support
- Experience using enterprise support software (Zendesk, Salesforce,etc.)
- Experience working with or for a nonprofit organization is a big plus