Job Posting: Account Executive
Kindful is a fast-growing, leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We’ve built a platform that powers online fundraising + a fully featured CRM including integrations with best-in-class providers like Mailchimp, QuickBooks and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
As Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Kindful can provide to various unique nonprofit organizations. This means running a value-based sales process and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
This position is located in our Nashville, TN headquarters.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of success selling software to nonprofits or B2B companies
- Win 25%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development as well as deals you source yourself
- Hit weekly activity metrics of 150 total activities, 50 phone calls and the creation of 2 opportunities
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
- Show Empathy - Be a good person to peers and prospects.
- Coachable - A thirst to learn and distill sales best practices to colleagues and customers
- Adaptable - You have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Be a competitive, team player
- Exhibit passion and excitement about our product, industry and audience
- Be highly motivated, adaptable and entrepreneurial
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- 2+ years experience selling software to nonprofit and/or B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references