Job Posting: Account Development Manager
Kindful is a fast-growing, leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We’ve built a platform that powers online fundraising + a fully featured CRM including integrations with best-in-class providers like Mailchimp, QuickBooks and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Kindful is looking for a customer-centric sales professional who has a passion for cultivating relationships with current clients. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this person will be responsible for growing current customer accounts through solution selling, education, relationship development, and exceptional follow-through and responsiveness.
This position is located in our Nashville, TN headquarters.
The ideal candidate will:
- Manage and nurture client relationships, ensuring customers are having a positive experience while maximizing the value of Kindful.
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews with existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by additional Kindful products and services.
- Cultivate and manage a sales pipeline within Kindful’s customer base to upsell and cross-sell current accounts to meet personal revenue goals (quota).
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers to increase customer referrals and retention.
- Maintain and update accurate account records in Kindful’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, Salesforce.com.
- Develop a solid understanding of Kindful’s products and services and stay up to date on both industry trends, competitive information and internal product developments.
- Ensure sales targets/ objectives/quotas are achieved quarterly and annually.
- 3-5 years of Account Management or Customer Success experience.
- Competitive and Committed to Winning
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work independently while leveraging and maximizing internal resources.
- Experience accessing decision makers via phone
- Desire to grow and expand one’s career
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, nonprofit experience a plus
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high-velocity environment
- Ability to build strong relationships and ensure constant alignment between our customers and Kindful’s value.